- It is impossible to lick your elbow.
- A crocodile can't stick it's tongue out.
- A shrimp's heart is in it's head.
- In a study of 200,000 ostriches over a period of 80 years, no one reported a single case where an ostrich buried its head in the sand.
- It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
- More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a telephone call.
- Rats and horses can't vomit.
- The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
- Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different.
- Over 75% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow.
- The system of democracy was introduced 2 500 years ago in Athens, Greece. The oldest existing governing body operates in Althing in Iceland. It was established in 930 AD.
- A person can live without food for about a month, but only about a week without water.
If the amount of water in your body is reduced by just 1%, you'll feel thirsty.
If it's reduced by 10%, you'll die.
- In the Durango desert, in Mexico, there's a creepy spot called the "Zone of Silence." You can't pick up clear TV or radio signals. And locals say fireballs sometimes appear in the sky.
- Ethernet is a registered trademark of Xerox, Unix is a registered trademark of AT&T.
- Outside the USA, Ireland is the largest software producing country in the world.
- Every human spent about half an hour as a single cell.
- Hot water is heavier than cold.
- Sound travels 15 times faster through steel than through the air.
- Only one satellite has been ever been destroyed by a meteor: the European Space Agency's Olympus in 1993.
- A chip of silicon a quarter-inch square has the capacity of the original 1949 ENIAC computer, which occupied a city block.
- At a glance, the Celsius scale makes more sense than the Fahrenheit scale for temperature measuring. But its creator, Anders Celsius, was an oddball scientist. When he first developed his scale, he made freezing 100 degrees and boiling 0 degrees, or upside down. No one dared point this out to him, so fellow scientists waited until Celsius died to change the scale.
- Ostriches are often not taken seriously. They can run faster than horses, and the males can roar like lions.
- Sharks and rays are the only animals known to man that don't get cancer. Scientists believe this has something to do with the fact that they don't have bones, but cartilage.
- The odds of seeing three albino deer at once are one in seventy-nine billion, yet one man in Boulder Junction, Wisconsin, took a picture of three albino deer in the woods.
- Leonardo Da Vinci invented scissors.
- There are no words in the dictionary that rhyme with: orange, purple, and silver!
- A tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion will make it instantly go mad and sting itself to death.
- Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying!
- The word "queue" is the only word in the English language that is still pronounced the same way when the last four letters are removed.
- Beetles taste like apples, wasps like pine nuts, and worms like fried bacon. Hmmm spe penah try?
- "Almost" is the longest word in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order.
- "Rhythm" is the longest English word without a vowel.
- The worlds oldest piece of chewing gum is 9000 years old! Erkk?
- Owls are the only birds who can see the colour blue.
- If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
- If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
- A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes. OMG!
- The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off. Ganas sgt.
- Some lions mate over 50 times a day. Wow! Tongkat ali n kacip fatimah effect? Ngeh3
- A cat's urine glows under a black light.
- Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure. Owh?
Credit to : http://bootstrike.com/LaughterHell/Misc/miscs13.php