::Questionaire#1::


Just for Fun. Copied from a friend. Try it!
What do u like to be called? Fandy

ADMIT a secret about this name? Parents call me that, and friends, but now mostly call me Brit
Do you have a job/ career? Full time CS223 student.

ADMIT a secret about your career: I like the idea of intelligent system but i just hate coding,

Do you love yourself? Sometimes yeah.

ADMIT a physical attribute you LOVE and HATE about youself: I hate my body, my skin color, but still syukur for being me. I love my eyes's color btw hehe.

Do u have any regrets? Yes.

ADMIT one thing you regret doing in the past: I always argue with my parents. The old me ok.

Are u in love? Yes. With someone but I didn't know how to tell that person.

Do u feel any jealousy or envy toward anyone? Yeah.

ADMIT what makes you feel this way? Because they have what i didn't have. So sad T_T
Do you ever feel less than beautiful? All the time.

ADMIT why you feel this way? Because no one want me.

Have you ever been hurt? Yes.

ADMIT who hurt u: Lot, i just didn't know what's goes wrong. I'm being real all the time, but still they rejected me. Too real i guess? Blaarrghh!

Ever pretended to be someone’s friend for your own benefit? Oh no way.

ADMIT the truth about why you did it: I don;t do it. Hihihi

Ever lied to spare someone’s feelings? Many times. Hahaha.

ADMIT the truth about the lie you told : Try to take care of their feelings.

Ever suffered from a broken heart? Yes.

ADMIT who broke your heart and what he/she did: Somebody that i used to know. Hahahahahah

Ever cheated on someone? Nope

ADMIT the truth on why you cheated: No answer. Lol

Ever told anyone you loved them and didn’t mean it? Nope

ADMIT the truth about why you lied? No answer

Ever been in jail? Never.

ADMIT the truth on why you were locked up: None.

Ever steal music? Yes Hehehe

ADMIT what website you steal music from: Mediafire, youtube,4shared.

Do you click ads when on a website? Sometimes

ADMIT what types of ad’s you click on: Sales

Do you watch reality tv? Yes.

ADMIT the most embarassing shows you watch: Janice Dickinson Modelling Agency. I don't know what good did i got from this show. Just sex appeal from the model. Ngeh3

Are you happy in your career? Happy! I have found really good friends here. :)
ADMIT what you know you should be doing with your life: Finish degree, work in IT field for 5 years, open a bakery shop, find a girl to be my wife, have children, perform Haji and lived until i die with my wife n kids. Insya-Allah.


Copied from Jill's Tumblr - The questions only.
StarzRebel*

No comments: